Chemx, located at Smederijstraat 2, 4814 DB, Breda, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
https://chemx.eu, Smederijstraat 2, 4814 DB, Breda, 0850606802
Personal data that we process
Chemx processes your personal data by using our services and / or because you provide it to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Address details
- Telephone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Other personal data you actively provide, for example through a profile on create this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to provide data collect about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us at info@Chemx.eu and we will remove this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Chemx processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- You can call or e-mail if necessary is to be able to perform our services
- Informing you about changes to our services and products
- allowing you to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Chemx analyzes your behavior on the website to identify the website to improve and tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Chemx also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so , such as information we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
Chemx does not make decisions on matters that are based on automated processing can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (for example, a Chemx employee) in between.
How long we keep personal data
Chemx does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve goals for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data: (Category) personal data & gt; 7 years & gt; Invoices & gt; 7 years.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Chemx does not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We enter into a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Chemx remains responsible for these processes.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Chemx uses only technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferences. We can also use this to optimize our website. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved through your browser settings.
View, edit or delete data
You have the right to view your personal data. correct or remove. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Chemx and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to info@Chemx.eu. To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks. Chemx would also like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national data protection authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteit Individual data.nl/nl/contact-with-de-autoriteit- Individual data/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Chemx takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via info@Chemx.eu. Chemx has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this in the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving emails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC is an additional security (in addition to DNS) for converting a domain name (#company_website) to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. That way we prevent you from being redirected to a fake IP address.